Anti Slip Walkway
The Anti-slip Walkway systems have been specifically developed in response to the need to create a safe means of access for all roof works. The system has been designed to be laid onto the roof surface so it does not affect the integrity of the building fabric.
Flexible and innovative
Anti-slip Walkway has been designed as a flexible solution that can be used on the majority of roofing applications.
- Flat roofs - lead, felt, single ply membrane
- Profile cladding - fibre cement, steel, aluminium
- Tiled surfaces - slate, clay
- Fragile surfaces
- Valley gutters
- Stepped applications
- Roof lights
- Does not react with vinyl roofing membranes
This recycled PVC walkway system has a special anti-slip tread and unlike timber systems it maintains its grip even when wet, allowing you safe & reliable rooftop access.
- Anti-slip tread
- Light weight design - quick to install
- Levelled surface
- Delineated route
- BBA certified
- Modular construction
- Available in standard 600mm width x 3metre lengths