Whether the project is a simple house front or a long-term petro-chemical maintenance contract, Swale Scaffolding has the experience, the expertise and an enviable track record in the delivery of the best possible service efficiently, economically and within the specified time limits.
Our erection and design services include:
- Access Scaffolds
- Temporary Roofs
- Fall Prevention and Site Safety Design and Implementation
- Stairways for public and site access
- Protect Systems - to completely seal the outside face of any structure
- Heavy Duty Shoring
- Entertainment Stages and Roofs, Bandstands and Pedestrian stands.
- Industrial applications and solutions
We maintain a strong working relationship with our clients based on confidence and trust. This is reflected in the high level of repeat business we receive and also the fact that we are approved suppliers to a large number of organisations.
Design and Planning
Backed up by our specialist services, the management team at Swale Scaffolding offer a detailed design, planning and cost control facility for major projects. The company is acutely aware that the success of major projects depends heavily on detailed pre-start planning and look to early involvement with the customer's project / design team to achieve sound working relationships, efficient contract progression and effective cost control.
The same standards of care and attention to detail are applied to the company's own Labour Only Services, with planning and control systems in place to ensure the customer meets his own targets financially and within his planning schedule. Swale Scaffolding appreciates the requirements for competence and safety in the individual work environment. To compliment the training of its operatives and to maintain its own high standards, safety is monitored on each site to underpin safety policy and scaffolds are regularly inspected to make sure that the highest possible standards of work are maintained.
Health and Safety
As a scaffolding contractor, health and safety is a prime objective. All scaffolding works are carried out in accordance with current legislation including:
- Health and Safety at work act 1974
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Construction (health safety and welfare) Regulations 1996
- BS EN 12811 -1 2003 Temporary Works equipment
- SG4: revision 2005 fall and arrest equipment.
- Member of NASC and FASET