By entering and using this web site you are agreeing to the terms and conditions stated here in accordance with the law.
1. The copyright in the material contained in this web site belongs to SWALEGROUP except where it is stated otherwise. All rights are reserved. No part of this web site may be copied, performed, published, broadcast or adapted, for this, or in any other medium without the prior written permission of SWALEGROUP - Except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use in accordance with the law.
2. The copyright for all photographs and images used on this website, except where it is stated otherwise, belongs solely to SWALEGROUP. All rights are reserved. They may not be copied, performed, published, broadcast or adapted, for this, or in any other medium without the prior written permission of SWALEGROUP - Except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use in accordance with the law.
3. SWALEGROUP has made every effort to ensure that all information contained within this web site is correct at the time of going live, to the extent permitted by law. SWALEGROUP shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever, which may arise from any reliance upon, the use of or any dealings with any of the information contained in this web site.
4. Mention of third-party products, companies and web sites on this site is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. SWALEGROUP assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance or use of these products, vendors or information. Information is provided only as a convenience for the users of this web site.
5. SWALEGROUP makes no representation whatsoever regarding the content of any other web sites which you may access from this web site. A link to another web site does not mean that SWALEGROUP endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such web site.
6. SWALEGROUP actively enforces its copy rights and intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
From time to time we may gather personal information from you either when filling out online forms or subscribing to mailing lists. In order to keep you up to date with information and events we may include you in our mailing list or email list. Some of this information is stored on our database so we may contact you for information and updates.
Like many web sites, this site may use "cookie" technology. The cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number. The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you and are used solely to enable sections of the site perform effectively.
This Web site may contain links to other sites. We do not share your personal information with those Web sites and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
We do not give any personal information to third parties or use information gathered in any other way than those described above. If required by law or legal process to disclose your personal information we will do so only in accordance with the law.
Whilst creating this web site we have made every effort to ensure that all pages are accessible to everyone according to the W3C WAI guidelines. Whilst many W3C standards remain intentionally vague and therefore subject to individual judgement, some can be automatically tested. We have run a variety of recognised automated tests and reviewed all pages created. We have made every effort to comply with the accessibility standards and guidelines from the W3C WAI to at least priority 2, though we recognise that owing to the many different interpretations of the guidelines, and the nature of the information being represented, there may be instances where this may be seen not to be the case.
If you have any difficulty accessing any part of the site, please let us know and we will do our best to rectify the problem immediately.
We have made every effort to ensure the following:
All pages are W3C Web Accessibility Initiative AA approved, complying with priority 1 and 2 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. (By default most pages become AAA, priority 3, compliant to the W3C WCAG)
All pages created are Section 508 Guidelines approved (U.S. Federal Government)
All HTML pages on this site validate as W3C XHTML 1.0 Transitional
All Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) used on this site validate as W3C Cascading Style Sheets, level 2 CSS2 Specification
Accessibility in Design:
We have made every effort to ensure the following:
All pages on this site use structured semantic markup.
Content has been separated from visual design and cascading style sheets (CSS) are used for visual layout.
Only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers are used.
If your browser or browsing device does not support style sheets, the page content is still readable.
Navigation items have background changes to highlight links.
Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
Links are written to make sense out of context.
Links to external web sites open up a new browser window where this is supported by the browser.
All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
No images are used to convey information.
No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
Tables are only used for layout purposes if there is no other feasible way of representing the information to the required effect.
Access keys & Tab indexes:
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the web site. On Windows, you can press ALT + an access key; on Apple Macintosh, you can press Control and Option + an access key.
This web site can be navigated without the use of a mouse from the site map page (access key = m)
Access keys used on this site
- Home = h
- Site Map = m
- About us = a
- Contact Us = c
- Web Terms, Privacy and Accessability = t
Tab indexes are set such that the content links are in the sequence they appear on the page.